The listed building was built in the years 1893-1913 as the headquarters of the Victoria Insurance Company. Four building sections and three courtyards of an initial larger complex of 12 courtyards prewar are still preserved today. These include the front building and three side wings. The style mix of renaissance and baroque is still as impressive in its effect as in earlier times and offers exciting eclectic architecture owing to its various building periods. The revitalization included close cooperation with the lower monument authority and the state office for preservation, which supported the extensive sustainable refurbishment works conducted to the many listed elements of the building. Careful attention to incorporate as many historical elements of the building period into the new design concept was strictly adhered to, whereas the existing façade was carefully restored and historical traces of war were maintained to provide the building a further layer of historical significance. Structurally and mechanically the conducted works will ensure a highest sustainable standard for a state of the art office repositioning.